October 9, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Bitcoin as a speculation. 0:59
- How should I set up an IRA for an inheritance? 4:17
- Should I use my Roth IRA for traveling expenses? 15:19
- Low interest rates and asset prices. 27:01
- SPAC trends. 41:34
- How Robinhood makes money. 47 47:04
The cheap debt conundrum
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat explain how low interest rates impact equities, the housing market, and the strange investment trends of 2021.
Scott and Pat advise a father in Kansas City about how he can leave his $4 million IRA to his children in a tax-smart way. A caller with $800,000 in her 401(k) asks how she should pay for her vacations during retirement.
Download and rate our podcast here.